Thursday, November 27, 2008

Edublog Award Nominations

I've been meaning to nominate people for these awards and the clock is ticking down. The problem is that I have so many blogs to choose from. I have more that 1000 unread items in my Edtech folder alone. Here are a few of my favorites.

Best individual blog: Pair-a-dimes for Your Thoughts

Best group blog: Leader Talk

Best new blog: Thumann Resources

Best resource sharing blog: Read Write Web

Most influential blog post: Practical Theory: Why Educational Change is Hard

Best teacher blog: ICT In My Classroom

Best librarian / library blog: Cathy Nelson's Professional Thoughts

Best educational tech support blog: Tech Thoughts by Jen

Best elearning / corporate education blog: Brandon Hall Research

Best educational use of audio: Bit by Bit

Best educational wiki: http://wiki.classroom20.com/

Best educational use of a social networking service: http://delicious.com/cogdog

Lifetime achievemnet:
2 cents worth

6 comments:

Paul C said...

Thanks for the list of nominations. Your 'tried and tested list' will help me to develop my own blog roll.

Cathy Jo Nelson said...

Liz--wow thanks for including me in your list. I'm honored to be among this group.

David Truss said...

Liz,

It truly is an honour to be mentioned on a list by such an educational leader as you. Thank You!

I'm still following some of last year's nominations and look forward to surfing all the links you and others suggest.

Thanks again,
Dave

Anonymous said...

Liz- Thank you so much for including me in your list. I've learned so much from YOU in the last last year or so. I feel very fortunate to be part of your network - and I'm looking forward to what the future has in store for us.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow Li! Thanks for the nomination!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Liz. Not sure if I fit the category -- but...........

Means a lot to be nominated. A lot.

Thank you
J