Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Seven Things You Don't Need to Know about Me

Thanks to Nic Mobbs for tagging me for this one. It was a lot of fun to do.

1. I am a Lindy Hop swing dancer and met my husband at Swing Dancing camp.

2. Louie CK was my high school boyfriend.



3. I hate cilantro.

4. My favorite movie is Dirty Dancing (Nobody puts Baby in a corner!).

5. Red is my favorite color.

6. My first job after college: manager of the stationary, toys and luggage department at Jordan Marsh department store.

7. I traveled across the country on a Harley Davidson motorcycle (yes I was younger then).

Now to tag 7 people:
Lisa Thumann
Jen Wagner
Steve Hargadon
Diane Cordell
Sue Waters
Page Lennig
David Truss

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Great meme!

Anonymous said...

Those are seven very interesting things. Thanks for sharing. We do agree on our favorite movie. I've seen it about a hundred times.

diane said...

Here's my contribution, Liz. Aren't you glad you asked!

http://tinyurl.com/7btko5

Anonymous said...

Hehe, that is fun :)

Anonymous said...

How about seven things you will be changing in 2009? Or seven of our favorite pms cures? Looking for a New Years post here ... you must be busy. HNY!
Catherine, the redhead blogger

nycrican2 said...

Great blog. I had no idea what Cilantro was untill now so I cannot tell whether I hate it or not.:-) Also, I could not imagine riding a motorcycle anywhere. I guess I am just too chicken.

Pretty interesting facts,thanks for sharing. I look forward to meeting you in person soon at Educon 2.