Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Two For Tuesday 2/3/09

This is a great article from one of my favorite technology blogs, ReadWriteWeb, on how to manage your privacy and group settings on Facebook. What goes on Facebook stays on Facebook, so it is important to be conscious of what you are sharing and who can see it. I've also created this tutorial which shows you how to adjust your Facebook privacy settings.

Dipity will automatically create a timeline of web and video references for your topic. You can view the results as a timeline, a flipbook, a list or a map. This is a great way to understand a topic chronologically. You can search other people's timelines, subscribe to updates on any topic, and share your own timelines. This Superbowl timeline goes back to February 2006.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks for steering me towards ReadWriteWeb. It looks great! I have added it to my RSS feed.
Robin