Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Two For Tuesday, December 14th, 2010

1. Nudge Mail - Reminders Made Easy
If you use your email as a to do list, nudge mail can help keep you organized. Once you sign up, you can forward your email to "monday@nudgemail.com" or "2hours@nudgemail.com" and your email will return as a reminder when you need it. You can even "snooze" a message if you aren't quite ready to deal with it yet.

2. PS Give - Make your holiday shopping benefit others.
Bid on items and give to charity at the same time. Organizations include Boys & Girls Club, Children's Defense Fund, Keep America Beautiful, National Breast Cancer Coalition and more.


2 comments:

Robin L. Phares said...

I am going to try that Nudge Mail. Sound like just what I need. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I am putting together a list of the top 100 administrator blogs and your site was recommended by another blogger on the list. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions to include more information about you and your blog in my article. Please e-mail me at alexisbrett@gmail.com and include the title of your blog in the e-mail, thanks!